gallery

 photo home-9.png photo about-2.png photo disclaimer-3.png photo blogroll-5.png photo button-3.png


Wednesday 31 October 2012

Think Pink for October: Lipsticks


As you know October is the month of pink - Breast Cancer Awareness month. In honour of this month, I thought I would do a special post showcasing some of my favourite pink lipsticks. This may be useful for those of you who are wanting to purchase any lipsticks online and can't be bothered going into the shops and trying it on. Or even those of you who are extra hygienic and prefer not to try on the testers before buying. Ive tried my best to give an accurate representation of each of the lipstick colours in my pictures. I was actually going to do this post a bit earlier in the month but never got around to doing it until now. I know it's a bit late.. but at least were still just in the month of October :)


 

Above: swatches of lipsticks
Below: lipstick packaging & lipstick applied on the lips


Revlon Matte - 002 Pink Pout


Missha Creamy Matte Lip Rouge - PK02


Revlon Living Lipstick - 36 Orchid Beach


YSL Rouge Volupté - 29 Opera Rose


Dior Addict - 578 Diorkiss


Chanel Rouge Allure - 91 Séduisante


Chanel Rouge Allure - 66 Confidentielle


Revlon Lip Butter - 080 Strawberry Shortcake

Ann x


No comments:

Post a Comment